Boat Safety Course
Who has to take this class?
- Any person over 14 years of age who operates a personal watercraft in NYS. A person may operate a PWC without a certificate if accompanied by an adult holding a certificate and is over 18 years or
- Youths between 10 and 18 years of age when not accompanied by an adult.
How old do you have to be at the time of the class?
Is there any cost?
- There is no cost to take the class, persons 18 years old and younger will be mailed back a certificate free of charge. Persons above 18 years of age will have to mail there test results with a $10 check to the state to get a certificate.
When is the class?
- May 5th 0900 hours – 1700 hours.
Where is the class?
How do I register?
- On the web , fill in the form for each person registering, when completed correctly you will see a confirmation that the form was received, in a few days an email will be sent confirming your spot in the class. A separate form need to be filled out for each person.
You can also email any further questions to Sergeant Michael Szabo